The Sims 3 for 3DS is a single player, handheld, life simulation game that brings authentic gameplay elements, long enjoyed on other gaming platforms to Nintendo 3DS.* From character creation and customization tools, to the ability to share content with the larger The Sims community, The Sims 3 for 3DS allows players to craft the lives of their Sims, like never before. Features include adjustable 3D effect, use of the 3DS camera to inject your own image in-game and the ability to trade your Sims with other 3DS players via StreetPass and a new Karma game element that can impact the lives of Sims for good or ill.
The Sims 3 Goes 3D
For the first time ever, enjoy a complete life simulation experience in 3D on handheld. Create Sims with unique personalities, fulfill their desires, and control their lives within a living neighborhood. Unlock new Karma Powers with Karma Points and unleash amazing effects on your Sims. As you guide your Sims through life you can build relationships and experience different careers to unlock new items, outfits, and various rewards.
Nintendo 3DS is a groundbreaking hardware release that brings 3D gaming to the handheld market for the first time. The fourth major release in the DS product line, the Nintendo 3DS utilizes 3D Slider functionality and an improved top LCD display to present a glasses-free 3D effect in compatible games, while giving players the option to moderate the effect as they see fit. Taken together with additional features including full analog control in 3D game environments, motion and gyro sensors that transfer the movements of the handheld into the game, 3D camera functionality, an adjustable stylus and full backwards compatibility and you have not only a must-have system, but a revolution in handheld gaming.
Key Game Features
- First Complete Life Simulation from The Sims, on the Nintendo 3DS - Create any Sim you can imagine and control their lives. Control multiple Sims within your household and enjoy life's special moments as you interact with their world.
- Create Sims and Give Them Unique Personalities - Use the 3DS camera to capture your likeness and create your Sim. Use your stylus to sculpt your Sims' facial features. Choose their hair styles and clothing and dictate their personalities. Make them evil, romantic, or a mix of something completely different.
- Trade Your Sims with Your Friends - Through Nintendo StreetPass, trade your Sims with your 3DS friends.
- Travel to Different Zones with Your Sims - Travel to different zones with your Sim. These zones will be unique destinations for your Sims and will contain community features and buildable lots.
- Unlock All-new Karma Powers - Wield the ultimate control over your Sims by interacting directly with the 3DS handheld. Blow into the handheld to unleash tranquil butterflies on your Sims or shake to trigger an earthquake.
Item: The Sims 3
Publisher: Electronic Arts
System: Nintendo 3DS
ESRB: T - Teen
Genre: artificial life simulation games